The floral kimono-like dress can be worn without a belt llike an open robe or cinched with a belt as a dress. The asymmetric hemline is contrasted with the same print but in different textile making it a fun and playful addition to your wardrobe.
1. Easy: order online or book your appointment to explore the closet
2. Smart: why pay so much for something you know you will wear once?
3. Freedom: you have the fashion freedom to have something new and experiment with different styles
4. Access: a closet-full of luxury brands, all available for you.
5. Sustainable: join the circular economy. Reusing, renting and buying second hand is what increases the lifespan of an outfit.
6. Mindful: still love it? you can buy it. A mindful decision is a good decision. Switch to the 'Buy' tab above.
1. Clean: It's new, or as good as new.
2. Smart: You can "take it for a spin" and rent it first.
3. Love: we get it, you fell in love and will promise to wear it and care for it.
4. Sustainable: we celebrate novelty and variety in our closet, without compromising the environment.
1. Rentals: on the first day of your booking.
2. Purchases: Next business day!
The Naz experience
Trial without errors Trying an outfit before committing to buying is like playing dress-up, in real time. Naz values a woman’s right to choose the outfit that aligns her image with her intention… at a fraction of the cost.
The highest standards The outfits in the virtual closet are curated for luxury and quality. Our specialist dry cleaning services ensure that all our items look and feel like new.
Conscious consumption Consciousness is true luxury. Naz will give you a radical way of enjoying new and different outfits. By increasing the lifespan of the outfit, you are actively helping to reduce your fashion carbon footprint.
You may also like...
Rent items from some of the world’s best and most beautiful fashion designs.